ARK Mouse Tip
The ARK Mouse Tip is used as part of the ARK Oral Motor Vibe set. It is sold as a separate Tip and cannot be used on its own.
The ARK Mouse Tip for the Z-Vibe® is the ultimate tool for sensory oral-motor therapy, particularly for use in early intervention therapy. The friendly mouse-like face immediately sparks interest, improves concentration, and increases a child's willingness to participate in therapy. Each tip has a variety of shapes and textures for sensory input both within the oral cavity and around the lips and face. The mouse tip can be used to facilitate biting/chewing skills and to facilitate coorindation of movements of the mouth and tongue in a playful way. The ear on the mouse tip can also be used as a spoon for holding small amounts of food in feeding. A delightful addition to any oral sensory motor treatment plan for children.
Mouse Tip is available in two different versions:
- the soft tip (magenta) has more "give" to it, recommended for individuals with a bite reflex and/or sensory issues.
- The hard tip (blue) is firmer and offers more resitance to biting and chewing.
- Made in the U.S.A. from medical grade materials.
- No BPA, PVC, lead, phthalates, or latex.
- To be used with any Z-Vibe® or Z-Grabber® (sold separately).
Size: The Mouse Tip measures approximately 7.6 cm from ear to ear.
Caution! - This therapeutic tool should be used under adult supervision at all times.