Chalkboard and Whiteboard
A practical Whiteboard that has a good quality Chalkboard on the reverse side. Supplied with a box of 12 slim pieces of coloured chalk.
Availability: In stock
This versatile little chalkboard and whiteboard fits neatly into a child's suitcase, and can be used for a wide variety of drawing and writing tasks.
Some tasks include:
- Use the Whiteboard for drawing pictures. A great tool for a dyspraxic child as messy drawing attempts are quickly and easily erased.
- Use thick Whiteboard markers on the Whiteboard side of the board to draw bright colourful pictures. Practice colouring skills in a quick and effortless way on the Whiteboard side. Great as a quick incidental activity.
- Use fine, colourful Whiteboard markers to draw detailed designs and shapes and to create elaborate pictures or symmetrical designs. The easy-to-erase lines can quickly be corrected leaving a neat and accurate end product.
- Use fine Whiteboard markers to practice writing letters and to practice correct letter formation. By using a fine marker, and writing smaller-sized letters, the motor action will more closely resemble the motor action used when writing on paper. (When working on letter formation with a dyspraxic child, it is important to practice writing the letters in the same size font as the child will be required to use at school).
- Practice spelling and sums while doing homework by writing these on the Whiteboard.
- The Chalkboard offers a lovely resisted fine-motor task, as one needs to hold the chalk firmly and to press harder with chalk than with other writing materials.
- Wet the chalk lightly to create a vividly coloured picture.
Contents: Chalkboard and Whiteboard combination that includes 12 small coloured sticks of chalk.
Size: Each Chalkboard and Whiteboard is approximately A4 in size measuring 29.5 cm x 20.5 cm.