Sensory Stuff's Textured Craft Pack is filled with loads of colourful materials and textures to allow you to set your creativity free. Use your imagination to create beautiful pictures and 3D objects.
Availability: In stock
Creative crafts can be loads of fun for preschool children and older children. Encourage your child to be imaginative and to make their own unique creations. Those children who struggle with expressing their creativity can be motivated by suggesting that they create alien bugs or monsters, as these creations can be more easily creatively inspired as no one really knows what aliens bugs or monsters look like. Most of all, have fun! Sensory Stuff's Craft Pack is filled with a lovely variety of textured products for your child to explore and to use in their unique creations.
- Seven unusual colourful textured and patterned foam craft sheets.
- Six A4 sheets of rainbow colour paper.
- Two bags of shiny foil sprinkles.
- 20 x 16 mm googly plastic eyes to make any creature "come alive".
- One bag of soft textured colourful pom poms.
- Two tubes of multicoloured beads.
- Three sheets of colourful dot stickers.
- One bag of multicoloured polystyrene beads.
- 60 x foam craft sticks.
- Three 60 cm sequin in red, green, and blue.
- Six 6 mm rolls of ribbon on a reel in green, yellow, red, white, pink, and blue.
- 20 tiny tin foil squares.
- 20 multicoloured Pipe Cleaners.
- One tub of glue powder.