3D Designs is a game designed to enhance early perceptual skills and aid reasoning and thinking abilities. This game also helps the child recognise similarities and difference, like colour, thinkness, size and texture of the shapes. The child will learn to recognise the shape at different angles and whole and part.
The handy booklet provides different ways to use the shapes:
- Free Play sorting and matching
- Building language while creating designs
- Shape games
- Shape spinner to encourage the concept of one to one matching
- Copy design cards to encourage matching and sequencing of patterns
- You can even use the shapes to teach basics of fractions.
- Each shape has 4 thicker and 4 thinner shapes
- 8 Large and 8 Small Square
- 8 Large and 8 Small Rectangles
- 8 Large and 8 Small Triangles
- 8 Large and 8 Small Circles
- 16 Pattern Cards
- Instruction Booklet