ARK’s proSpoon™ has that same spoon bowl as the Z-Vibe spoon tip but now it’s available as a standalone non-vibratory spoon.
ARK’s proSpoon™ was specially designed by feeding therapist Debbie Lowsky, MS, CCC-SLP to support easy feeding and food removal. The size and shape of the spoon bowl are “just right” – big enough to hold an appropriate amount of food, but small enough to prevent the spoon from being overloaded with too much food.
It’s a rigid smooth spoon, but it does have slight flexibility to it so that it’s gentle on the teeth (in case someone has a bite reflex and bites down on the spoon). This flexibility also means that you can bend the spoon slightly to make the handle curved – perfect for individuals who have limited hand dexterity to make self-feeding easier.
- proSpoon baby – Teal
- proSpoon adult – Royal Blue
- Designed and made in the USA by ARK Therapeutic.
- Each small spoon measures approximately 137 mm long. The handle measures 8.89 mm in diameter. The spoon bowl specifically measures about 34.56 mm x 19 mm (LxW). This size is best for infants and toddlers. The small size works best with puréed foods like yogurt, applesauce, stage 1 baby foods, etc.
- Each large spoon measures 152 mm long. The handle measures 10 mm in diameter. The spoon bowl specifically measures about 44.45 mm x 25.5 mm (LxW). This size is best for older children and up through adults. Adults may find this spoon a little smaller than regular spoons.
- Each spoon is sold individually.
- Exact colors hues may vary slightly.
- Medical grade, FDA compliant, no lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.