Aromadough is fun for exploration as well as for building up strength in hand muscles, and developing fine motor coordination. Aromadough can be squashed, squeezed, rolled, and flattened. Each one of these different actions aids fine-motor development in a different way.
The essential oils which have been infused in the aromadough can be absorbed through the skin as well as through inhalation. The impact of aromatherapy on the nervous system is well known. The essential oils in Sensory Stuff’s aromadough have been carefully selected to instill to relax and instill calm, or to invigorate and to organise. The dough moisturises your hands and simultaneously awakens your senses.
After use replace the dough back into it’s storage tub and ensure that you close the lid tight. As the dough is used, it ages and eventually becomes crumbly. It’s then time to replace it. The dough should always be stored in the container after use.
Base Ingredients of Aromadough: Aromadough is an all natural product and is made primarily from coconut oil, cocoa butter, beeswax, and then infused with pure essential oils. It has between 13 and 17 ingredients depending on the range.
Ingredients and use of Aromadough variants:
- Attention: Frankincense, Lavender, and Lemon to help focus and attention.
- Appetite: Bergamot, Peppermint and Lavender, to help increase appetite.
- Energy: Peppermint and Lavender for fatigue and exhaustion.
- Peace: Neroli, Lemon, and Lavender to help ease anxiety.
- Sleepy Time: Sweet Orange, Mandarin, and Neroli to assist in promoting restful sleep.
- Sniffles: Eucalyptus Oil, Tea Tree and Lavender for nasal and upper respiratory congestion.
- Study: Lemongrass and Lime to assist with study and concentration.
- Travel: Ginger, Spearmint, and Peppermint to help with motion sickness and nausea.
Weight per tub: approximately 80 grams