Gymnic’s Rody Horse is a fun and valuable support for body movement. It helps in developing balance, movement skills, and coordination. It helps in improving and harmonizing your child trunk, legs, and arm muscles. It has been adopted in many nursery schools as psycho-motor tool. It is used by therapists to enhance language, memory, and perception skills. However it is mainly an involving and relaxing toy, a pleasant and calming entertainment, which stimulates group activities and relations. Since its first appearance on the market in 1984, Rody has been greatly appreciated by children because of its rounded design, resiliency, and softness. Rody surely belongs to the “evergreen” toy category. Adult supervision is required.
– Improves motor skills. The Rody horse gives children playtime fun while building muscle and improving little one’s motor skills. Bouncing strengthens the leg muscles, while improving arm and grip function as the child holds onto Rody’s ears. Core strength builds as the rider moves to balance.
– Unique design. The rounded shape, designed by a merging of spheres, ensures ultimate bounce and safety. Its unique design results in the center being contoured, allowing a naturally balanced and comfortable seat for the rider. Furthermore, the rounded design together with its smiling expression make it a lovable character, which has an immediate appeal to children.
– Material safety and superior bouncing performance. The material used, compliant with the most stringent European and US chemical regulations, is a perfect combination of strength, softness and elasticity in order to provide the best riding experience ever.
– Versatile. Thanks to the removable bases Speedy Base you can transform your Rody either a wheeled ride-on toy. In this way, you can increase its functions and extend the possibilities of use. Available separately
- Maximum Saddle Circumference: 68 cm or 27 inches.
Recommended Weight: Maximum 45 kg or 100 pounds / Tested Load Capacity: Maximum 200 kg or 440 pounds.
Ages: 3 and up.